4i is a Growth and Foresight Analytics Firm committed to helping clients uncover areas of superior future growth and build execution strategies to capture, deliver, and sustain this growth long term. Our Unique Approach using Advanced Proprietary tools offers Proven Results.
- Unique Approach: Our forward-looking approach helps clients uncover future growth opportunities, size future demand, and develop successful growth strategies to succeed in tomorrow's marketplace.
- Advanced Proprietary Tools: Our innovative analytics methodologies powered by proprietary predictive foresight analytics drive predictable results.
- Proven Results: Our foresight analytics have been proven over time to deliver consistently accurate results that help clients realize unparalleled growth opportunities.
4i seamlessly integrates Growth Consulting, Consumer Insights, and Predictive and Optimization Analytics into a unique offering for A New Generation of Analytics.
NEWS AND Upcoming Events
May 23-24, 2013:
4i Sponsors Business Planning & Analysis Conference in Atlanta
We are very excited to announce two very important additions to 4i senior team.
Colin Hare will join 4i as a Head of Growth Solutions responsible for executing 4i's strategy of moving towards more process and solutions driven delivery
- 13+ years in management and analytical consulting, corporate strategy, business analysis, and market research
- Held consulting positions with the Monitor Group, Nielsen Business Consulting Services, as North American Practice Leader. Also, most recently served as Senior Vice President / Managing Director of Consulting with Market Fusion Analytics
- Education: MS / MBA – Northwestern Kellogg School of Management
Nick Weber will join 4i as a Director in Growth Solutions Practice Area responsible for helping Colin deliver on the solution strategy as well as providing engagement support and business development across 4i's other practice areas
- 12 years of experience in growth and marketing analytics driving thought leadership and business development in the consumer goods industry
- Excellent general management background developing and leading teams, managing clients, creating new businesses and consulting on wide range of business issues
- Previous work experience includes Nielsen, PRTM, K-C
- Education: MBA – University of Michigan, BS in U of MN
Colin and Nick will help position 4i as a true solutions based provider to address increasing client needs in not just deliver insight and decisions but providing tools and processes for internal insight and decision development and activation.